Monday, September 27, 2010

Harry Potter 7 [Trailer 2]

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallows/
This is the newest trailer for the upcoming two-part movie. 


a la Otto Octavius


fancy


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal


No, Voldemort, you can't be a Dementor and give Dumbledore 'the kiss'. No, you CAN'T do that.


Accio Firebolt!
No?


brooding shot


Nice sweater. Did you buy it at the Gap in Hogsmeade?


Rock on.


a moral compass


I always wished Harry and Hermione would end up together. Glad I didn't bet on it.


Nice sword. But don't you have a wand? No, your OTHER wand..


Damn, Ralph Fiennes, you give me the heebie jeebies.


Snape is the treasurer of the Death Eaters. First order of business: we blew our budget on those CGI shots.


Nice indoor-outdoor hall


a la Lord Of The Rings


Nagini, is that you?


Uh-oh.


Apparating right in front of a double decker bus! They should have just apparated into the Gap.


Someone's moody.


My mad eagle eye is swiveling like crazy...OH, I get it, one for each movie up 'till now.


a la Transformers,
Transformers 2,
and...what the hell, Spiderman 3


What a clusterf#&k.


This dude's a werewolf.


No, Hagrid, that is not the HOV lane.


When running, go around the camera.


Nice aim, toots.


I like that Snape turns out to be a good guy in the end - almost makes up for all the other shit.


Magic!


Air-Batpod


http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gillyweed


Look out, my face is exploding!
I'm Iron Man + Harvey Dent + Professor Quirrel from The Sorcerer's Stone


Tom Marvolo Riddle = AIM Lord Voldemort


more fractal geometry


I'm ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment