Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inception

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/inception/

Normally I wouldn't do a trailer of a movie that's already out, but the Inception trailers are so exciting I had to make an exception. I also included some of the screenshot comments I wrote back before I saw the movie. Zoom in with "Command, +" or click on the images for a close-up.


Shouldn't have had all those Mimosas right before high tide.


cocking a gun during inception - notice the wedding ring


Leo: This is how you fall asleep, you have to start by closing your eyes a little.
Scarecrow: Oh.


fancy egg timer


daddy and me


That looks like the old engine of the LIRR Montauk train. I miss the '90s.


The taxi and limousine commission will have his neck for this..


 I see a patch of sky. Gilgamesh was right!


This part reminds me of the way the shadow of the alien spacecraft creeps over the moon landing and the cities in ID4. Every time.


I love these old elevators.


Dibs that Mont Blanc pen.


Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.


a new kind of kick


Why didn't they 'incept' themselves at the top to avoid the climb? I don't understand how this subconscious teleportation thing works.


So far, so good.


Uh, oh! Torque-induced precession..what do we DO?


Son of a bitch, my totem stopped spinning. Also, I'm not wearing my wedding ring..


Notice how the glass is half empty.


 hyrdaulics


She wasn't even in the movie!


 "Paradox!" One of my favorite lines from the movie.


will be fucked.


Good idea. Let's destroy every Humvee.


Lisen, I'm going to poke my finger into your eye.


Leo, time for your bath.


Headbanging to iTunes.


Sit in the corner and think about what you've done.


No, you can't swim through the air. No, you CAN'T do that.


All that fresh produce - wasted!  Can I at least finish my cappuccino before your subconscious rips me to pieces? Juno's the new Jean Grey.

Waiting for other people to do inception gets boring - gotta stay entertained SOMEhow.


BLLLLELLLALAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHPPPPP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment