Monday, September 20, 2010

The Next Three Days

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thenextthreedays/

Russell Crowe? How can I resist? I just hope there's a 3:10 screening...


I love funicular railways!


If you say so.


Didn't like her in Seabiscuit, didn't like her on Scrubs...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Tower


Get your game face on.


Yes, Russell still has that bump between his eyes.


I guess we're in Pittsburgh..


a la Beautiful Mind


 "My name is Gladiator."


nice city shot


Nice beret, Ducard.


I use thumbtacks to draw ellipses...


Okay, now it's DEFINITELY like A Beautiful Mind.


a piece


I love the way he delivers this line. "Show me where the bullets go." Watch his body incline forward just slightly as he says 'bullets'. Great acting.


This kid is adorable. AND part of the plan. What a sport.


Gotta have some choppers in there..


Cinemato-reflection: check out the opacity of the windshield as it changes from this moment to the next:


You can still see the helicopter.


man on fire


Is that really what the top of the train looks like??


a la TF2 (but slightly less exciting sans the Decepticons)


She doesn't look so bad upside down, but that might be a result of 'prosopagnosia goggles'..

No comments:

Post a Comment